Dolphin Discovery Adventure
Return : 12:00 PM
$ 149 $139/ $139 $129 Children + taxes & fees Per Person
Hawaii’s Premier Dolphin Watch Tour
Join us to see the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins as they should be, Wild and Free! This Dolphin Watch and Captain Cook Snorkel Combo is one of the best values available. Let our naturalist guides take you on a journey that your whole family will enjoy and talk about for years to come. Including getting some great photo opportunities as the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins leap and spin out of the water and snorkeling a pristine reef at the Captain Cook Monument.
This Dolphin excursion focuses on locating and viewing Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. Along our journey, you may see other types of Dolphins, Whales, and Sea Turtles. As we search for these beautiful creatures in the warm tropical waters off the coast, our crew will share their knowledge about Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins’ life cycle, habitats, and behaviors. Nearly every day, year-round, we are able to encounter these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. You may glimpse their torpedo-shaped bodies darting smoothly through the waves, swimming and rolling in formation, like synchronized swimmers. Or you may observe a pod off in the distance, leaping high into the air as they travel together.
Our company prides itself with its ability to ethically and humanely interact with Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin to ensure that future generations are able to enjoy these wonderful mammals. Observing wild and free dolphins and whales is truly magical and can be a life-changing experience!
After we’ve spent time viewing these beautiful dolphins we’ll cruise the coast line looking for other marine life. You’ll see sea caves, sea arches and learn some Hawaiian History. We’ll end our day snorkeling at one of the best snorkeling reefs in the world, Kealakekua Bay, home of the Captain Cook Monument. This reef is home to over 100 different species of fish and invertebrates, many which are endemic to Hawaii.
- Masks, snorkels, fins, floatation devices, water, Hawaiian juices, fresh island fruit, variety of snacks included
- For ages 6+
- Must be comfortable with swimming during the snorkel portion of our adventure
- Small group setting with up to 14 guests max
* Effective October 28, 2021, the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has imposed regulations that no persons may come within 50 yards of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. No persons are allowed to enter the water with Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. Please be aware of this law during your visit.
* Dolphins are wild animals. There are no refunds or reschedules if you do not view the dolphins during any trip.)
All Cruises Depart from
Keauhou Bay boat launch ramp.
There are no refunds for any trip cancelled by anyone in your party with less than 48 hours advanced notice, unless you have purchased "Trip-Assurance" at time of checkout.
There is a seven (7) day cancellation policy for private charters. A full refund will be given if the trip is cancelled 7 or more days in advance. Trip assurance is not available for private charters.